Small Pleasant Hill Kitchen Fire Causes Smoke and Soot Damage?
Having a fire extinguisher in your kitchen can put out small fires before they become big problems. But even small fires leave behind smoke and soot damage that can permeate the air and spread to other areas of the home. Our local North Eugene and Northwest Lane County teams are highly trained and certified to restore smoke and soot damage in Pleasant Hill. We pretest every item to ensure we use the most effective cleaning method. Here are some examples of the types of cleaning methods we use:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Call Us Today!
When you have fire damage in your Pleasant Hill home or business, our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County teams are Here to Help. ® We’ll clean and restore your fire damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 541-799-0090.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.