What Can I Do If I Find Mold Growing in My Franklin Home?
Our local team in North Eugene and Northwest Lane County are leaders in mold damage remediation services. The moist Oregon climate makes mold a common challenge for all residents and businesses. Our technicians are trained and certified in applied microbial remediation by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industries. Here are some mold damage emergency tips from our website for things you can and should not do while waiting for professional help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system and fans
- Contact our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County Chipley offices for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
Mold is often a symptom of water damage. We will locate and correct the source of the excess water to discourage the mold from returning once the restoration is complete. Our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County teams are Here to Help ® when your home or commercial business in Eugene needs mold damage restoration services. Call us today at 541-799-0090.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.