Most Common Causes of Water Damage in Eugene?
Our local North Eugene and Northwest Lane County teams know firsthand that there are many causes of water damage. In fact, there are over 14,000 water damage claims made in the United States each day, making water damage the number one insurance claim in the U.S.
Water Damage Facts
- 98 percent of basements in the United States will experience some type of water damage during their lifespans
- 37 percent of homeowners in the United States claim to have suffered losses from water damage
- 5 billion is the annual cost to insurance companies from water damage and mold in the United States
- $6975 is the average cost of a home water damage insurance claim
- The average age of failed washing machine supply line hoses is 8.7 years
- 75 percent of water heaters fail before they are 12 years old
The most common causes of water damage are:
- Severe weather
- Clogged gutters
- Leaking pipes
- Washing machine water supply line leaks
- Condensation from air conditioners
- Blocked drains
- Malfunctioning sprinkler systems
- Leaking water heaters
Call Us Today!
When you discover water damage in your Eugene home or commercial business, our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County teams will mitigate and restore the water damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 541-799-0090.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.