Emergency Water Removal Services in Franklin?
Do you know water can cause damage to a structure in as little as one to two hours? Our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County teams use powerful water extraction equipment to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons of water from your property in Franklin.
Here is some information from our website about our water removal process:
Move-Out and Pack-Out Services
When your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, we can conduct an organized and efficient move of your belongings to protect your belongings from further damage.
Emergency Water Removal
We use industrial-grade water extraction equipment to remove most of the water. This helps the drying time and prevents secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
- Infrared cameras find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Call Us Today!
When you have water damage in your Franklin home or commercial business, our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County teams are Here to Help. ® Call us today at 541-799-0090.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.