What Are Some Signs of Water Damage in Lane County Homes?
Our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County teams are leaders in water damage restoration. Knowing the signs of water damage may help you avoid major issues. Here are some of the symptoms to look for:
Wet areas or water pooling on the floor
You probably have hidden water damage if you notice water on your floor with nothing to attribute it to.
Dark or wet spots on the walls or ceiling
Look for discoloration on your walls or ceiling both inside and outside your home.
Flaking, cracking, or bubbling paint or drywall
Water seeping behind a wall will cause this to happen.
Visible dripping water you can see but dripping where it should not be
If you see any signs of water leaks, it may be a symptom of a bigger problem somewhere in your plumbing systems.
- Dark or wet spots on the walls or ceiling
- Wet areas or water pooling on the floor
- Flaking, cracking, or bubbling paint or drywall
- Hearing the sound of running water that you can’t place
- Hearing the sound of dripping water that you can’t locate
- Visible dripping water you can see but dripping where it should not be
- Significant increase in your water bill for no known reason
- Strong, damp, musky odors
- Visible mold growing
When you have water damage in your Lane County home or business, our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County teams will restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 541-799-0090.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.