Industrial-Grade Equipment and Advanced Technology Used to Restore Homes in Lane County?
Our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County team invests heavily in specialized equipment and training for our team. We use powerful, industrial-grade equipment and advanced technology to quickly identify the source of the damage and quickly mitigate the problem. Depending on the nature of the damage, we may use this equipment:
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Infrared imagery
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Call Us Today!
When you have property damage and need restoration services, Eugene residents and commercial businesses can always trust our local team in North Eugene and Northwest Lane County to restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 541-799-0090.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.