Toilet Backup Causing Black Water Contamination in Eugene?
Our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County team responds to sewer backup emergencies 24-hours a day. Sewer water is grossly unsanitary and requires professional cleanup and restoration. We use specialized cleaning equipment, personal protective gear, and disinfecting and cleaning agents to restore areas compromised by black water contamination. Here are the three classifications of water contamination we restore:
Category 3: "Black Water"
This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided. Sources for category three water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- It may contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
Category 2: "Gray Water"
- It may contain bacteria and viruses
- It can quickly degrade into category three if left untreated
Category 1: "Clean Water"
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, it can degrade into category two or three
When your Eugene home or business has a sewer backup emergency, our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 541-799-0090.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.