What Can I Do If I Find Mold Growing in My Franklin Business?
Our technicians in North Eugene and Northwest Lane County have the advanced training, equipment, and experience to remediate commercial mold damage in Franklin. Mold has always been present in the Earth’s atmosphere, and it plays an essential role in nature by helping to break down organic materials. Often mold is a symptom of a water leak or excess moisture problem. Here is some information and tips from our website for things you can do while waiting for remediation:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold is commonly a symptom of water damage
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system and fans
- Contact our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County office for mold remediation services
What Not to Do
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
If your Franklin business or home has a mold problem and requires mold removal services, our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County team is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your mold damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 541-799-0090.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.