How Do I Prevent Rain From Getting Into My Home in Franklin?
Our local team in North Eugene and Northwest Lane County restores water damage for Franklin homes and businesses throughout the year. Our technicians are on-call 24-hours a day to serve you. Here are some tips from the Insurance Information Institute (III.org) for protecting your home’s exterior from rain and other forms of water intrusion:
Repair and protect your home’s exterior
- Caulk and seal windows to guard against water seepage
- Inspect your roof for missing, damaged, and aging shingles and make necessary repairs
- Check your downspouts. Remove debris that may have accumulated in downspouts and rain gutters. Position downspouts so that they direct water away from the house.
- Check sprinklers and irrigation systems to be sure they are not creating water damage to the walls and foundations of the house. Turn off and drain outside faucets to protect against frozen pipes.
- Install gutter guards to prevent gutter clogs and keep water flowing away from the house instead of accumulating on the roof
Call Us Today!
The routine inspection and maintenance of your home’s exterior can help protect your home from rain and other forms of water intrusion. When your Franklin home or commercial business has water damage, our North Eugene and Northwest Lane County team is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 541-799-0090.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.